logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Questions about carpool handling

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Dec 6 19:11:49 GMT 2013

> So in the mergeroad branch the mkgmap:carpool tag will be totally independent of access=yes/no?

Yes that's the current behaviour in the mergeroad branch.
The carpool bit is set if the tag mkgmap:carpool is yes or 1 or true.
I am not sure if the carpool bit should be set or cleared to mark a road
as carpool lane. But you can easily invert the bit by adding the
following two lines to the end of the finalize block in your lines file:

<finalize>
mkgmap:carpool=yes { mkgmap:carpool=no }
mkgmap:carpool!=* { mkgmap:carpool=yes }

I would be happy if you (and anyone else) play a bit with the branch and
report your findings.

WanMil