logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Way.isClosed()

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Dec 4 21:16:01 GMT 2013

>>> because
>>> the way starts with a short segment that is not part of the loop.
>>
>> And so the way is NOT closed in OSM-sense.
>>
>> Chris
>>

> Yep, Way.isClosed() is meant to detect if the way might be a polygon.
> And that's the case if the first and the last point are equal.
>
> WanMil

Argh, read once more your original post.
I think you are right that the first and the last point should be
identical. Coord.equals(otherCoord) checks only if the two coords have
the same (garmin) coordinates.
Before fixing that all calls to this method need to be checked if they
rely on the current behaviour.

WanMil