logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] relations file difference

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Dec 1 10:21:30 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd,

thanks!
The change in the relations file is "interesting". I think it's wrong in
the trunk where I commited a test by mistake...

The line
type=TMC & TMC:cid_58:tabcd_1:Direction=negative { apply { add
mkgmap:overview=false } }
should remove one direction of motorways from the overview map to save
space. But I don't know if mkgmap:overview is really evaluated.

The line can be removed safely :-)

Have fun!
WanMil