logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] free Garmin OSM map

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Nov 28 10:20:18 GMT 2013

Altough the map lacks routing (what can you expect from a free official Garmin map?), the OSM road network is still in the map data and can made visible by changing the typ file (use gmaptool to extract it from the img). In this example, https://www.dropbox.com/s/o6c1doj3oqf8uhi/innsbruck.jpg I removed some typ definitions (to show the normal layout of major roads) and made the cycleways red ;-)