logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] IO-problem with actual trunk

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Nov 22 22:08:29 GMT 2013

Hi Henning,

hmm, it seems that all files are corrupted, since osmconvert cannot read
them as well
without printing error messages, so I don't think the problem was caused by
an IO error.
I assume the files were created with latest splitter?
Did you create the planet file using update procedures or download it ?
If the latter is true, I should be able to reproduce it when I download
latest planet.

Gerd

Henning Scholland wrote