logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] reduce_limits branch

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Nov 6 20:23:55 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd,

I have merged the reduce_limits branch with the mergeroads branch. I did
not find any problem, so +1 to merge it to trunk.

I also compared the file size between the trunk and the
mergeroads+reduce_limits branches when compiling a map of Germany.

trunk: 1.430.391.821 bytes
mr+rl: 1.328.498.701 bytes

So size reduced about 7%. Not bad :-)

WanMil