logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] higher precision in coordinates

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Nov 3 09:35:17 GMT 2013

> Hi WanMil,
>  >
>  > I think I will start now with changing how to assign the label fields of
>  > POIs and streets in the mergeroads branch. After finishing that the
>  > branch should be ready for merging it to trunk (ok, some documentation
>  > stuff need to be done... :-)
>
> sounds good. Some days ago you mentioned routing problems in the
> branch. Is that problem solved?

I'll have to check that again. There was a problem when I tried to
compile a car only map. So all access flags were set to false except the
car flag. In this case all in roundabouts I always go the routing
instruction "leave on 1st exit". No matter if it was the 1st, 2nd or
another exit. Maybe it has something to do with a "irregular"
combination of the access field.

I will try to reproduce...