logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2785: When a tag is added, it can trigger an exists rules.

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Oct 24 14:09:33 BST 2013

Steve,
r2785 does not seem to work with mkgmap:line2poitype in the poi style.
For example when I want to add tollroad=yes

lines file:

highway=* & toll=yes & bicycle!=no & service!=parking_aisle & toll:bicycle!=no {set tollroad=yes}

points file:

highway=* & tollroad=yes & mkgmap:line2poitype=mid {delete 'name'; delete 'ref';} [0x2811 resolution 24]

Maybe the mkgmap:line2poitype code doesn't look for adding or setting values in the styles?