logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Request to rollback at least rev 2747 - or give the access part a complete rework, as of right now it's broken...

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Oct 17 17:35:21 BST 2013

> yes - but that is much more code than a simple {set bicycle=private} and
> knowing it's interpreted as no. However while without mkgmap:access
> shortcut, I basically cannot ever update mkgmap anymore, for private

Do you want to blackmail me? Please stop rumbling around.

This is a branch so it's under development. Which means it is not
feature complete and if you argue comprehensible I don't mind changing
things.