logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mergeroads branch - how to set street labels in style files

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Thu Oct 17 11:33:51 BST 2013

Hi,

we talk about 4 labels, but shouldn't we set whole address for each label?

Cgpsmapper accept 3 labels but for 2 of them you can set different city,
region or country. This is usable, because quite often there are streets
at 2 cities border, which not only have 2 names, but belong to 2
different regions.

I'm not sure how OSM deals with multiple names, but you could at least
add support for mp format and prepare tools in style.

BTW, do you know, that cgpsmapper source is for sell?
http://cgpsmapper.com/buy.htm

--
Best regards,
Andrzej