logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Are there also possibilities to set more name fields for points?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Oct 16 12:09:49 BST 2013

I would love to have any city/point to be searchable by a) it's local
name b) it's international name if it exists.
Currently I just double all cities and put them with the name:int or
name:en again as a city into the map. However it would be much better if
I could simply add additional name fields to each, and be sure that they
are also searchable.
Also - would this only apply to city search, or could the general
address search even be made multilingual? E.g. doesn't matter if you
type Germany or Deutschland for country name when searching for an address.

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org