logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-mergeroads

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun Oct 13 12:55:30 BST 2013

Thanks Wanmil,
Access flags look ok now in gpsmapedit.

Bicycle routing still takes the motorway
Tested it from city nodes Amersfoort-Apeldoorn
The OSM generic routable (osm data 8/10) calculates a route not over motorways or for cyclists forbidden roads.
However, if I calculate a route between Amsterdam and Amersfoort, it takes the A1 motorway too :(

So regarding bicycle routing it seems random whether it accepts the mkgmap access rules or not.
Car routing looks ok.

I have to rework my bicycle styles completely to test the mkgmap-mergeroads further.