logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] man_made structures in the polygon style

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun Oct 13 10:54:04 BST 2013

I think mkgmap is able to distinguish closed areas from lines now.
So maybe the rule with area=yes isnt needed at all?

My point is that polygons like man_made=reinforced_slope and man_made=groine is rendered now as building,
and it shouldnt be rendered like that (will be rendered as background and thats fine).

Henning: