logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-mergeroads

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Oct 11 15:51:00 BST 2013

Felix wrote:
> well based on your result - I would guess it uses the default trunk
> style....
>
> copy the full directory over (else there would be a bug in mkgmap
> itself
> - not in the style as far as I can see).

I have now extracted the styles from the jar file to make sure that it was processed.
(added style-file: mergeroads in my mkgmap.args file and this folder was also visible in the process window).

The results didnt differ, the bicycle routing from the mergeroads branch was much worse in comparison with the osm generic map from 8/10 compiled with mkgmap-r2704.
The last one was with a long detour but at least didnt take the A1 motorway. I also included the routing from the Openfietsmap (mkgmap-r2736) which obviously produced the best result, because it's a bicycle map. See attached files, a bike route between the city centers of Amersfoort and Apeldoorn. Bicycle, shortest distance, unpaved roads avoidance selected.