logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-mergeroads

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Oct 11 14:50:53 BST 2013

Felix wrote:
> there should be a line in inc/access
> bicycle=no {set mkgmap:bicycle=no}....
>
> are you sure you use 100% default style???

No, I'm not 100% sure.
First I tried to unzip mkgmap-mergeroads-r2750.jar and put the jar file in that directory but mkgmap refused to run.
Then I copied mkgmap-mergeroads-r2750.jar into another mkgmap directory (mkgmap-r2736).
Guess it uses the built in styles from the mkgmap-mergeroads-r2750.jar file isn't it?
Or does it take the styles from mkgmap-r2736\examples\styles\default if I dont use --style-file in my commands?