logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] Don't write useless data to NET file

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri Oct 11 10:14:34 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

 > I changed the code
 > so that we only add the line to the RoadDef in resolution 24.

Could you make it level 0 instead resolution 24?

I create maps with levels=0:23. Currently routing crashes in Mapsource
but maybe it could be corrected?

Another question: is it possible to create non-routable map with address
search? If I create routable map, then I can strip NOD subfiles and get
required result. I expected that I could get the same directly using
options --net and --index, but this doesn't work.

Sorry, in both cases I haven't tested latest code, these are my
experiences form previous versions.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej