logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with compiling TYP containing Cyrillic characters (mkgmap r2673)

From keenonkites keenonkites at gmx.net on Tue Oct 8 23:23:00 BST 2013

Steve,

Issue 1+2: think that makes sense... should solve my actual problem.

Issue 3: I did adapt the 'build' process so that the CodePage option is
commented out during creation... but nevertheless I think it makes sense
to be able to 'override' the things set in the file by the cli option.

Could you give accesss to a 'built' version ? I'm not that familiar with
the build process. Means it would be easier and for sure much faster and
safer if someone else could be the complete package for me to test.

Many thanks for the quick reaction anyway.

Patrik