logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Quoting special characters (singlequote) in the style files

From keenonkites keenonkites at gmx.net on Tue Oct 8 13:58:23 BST 2013

Steve,

tested and confirmed, yes it works this way and I'm able to get the
singlequotes into the label on the map as needed..... was easier than I
thought...

Did I miss that in the documentation (shame on me ?) or is this missing
in the documentation ?

Many thanks for the quick and proper help.

Patrik