logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Garmin search issues

From Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au on Mon Oct 7 01:52:29 BST 2013

Hi
On the weekend went bushwalking with the Garmin Rino 650 and 62S to experiment with the search features.  I stripped all but a single OSM generated map from the Rino 650 and used Garmin Topo, Shonky, and OSM on the 62S.
The Rino 650 search finds nothing under all POI but if I go down to say geographical features is can find POI such as mountains.  The find all works with the 62S.
As mentioned by another member of this mailing list, I am rather stymied on how to select what index to use.
As always any hints and pointers would be appreciated.
Cheers Brett