logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2707: Don't complete remove an unconnected road.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat Oct 5 15:41:55 BST 2013

I was using the merge-roads with Steve's patch. My internet currently is
so slow, I need about 5 hours to download 500MB - so actually it might
be broken again, I cannot really check.

Maybe I was wrong about that the bug first appeared in the merge-roads
branch. I just know 4-5 month ago it wasn't there... So maybe it was
rather recently introduced on trunk and then carried forward to
everything building on it..

On trunk at least (at the time Steve posted the patch) - the patch
solved the problem/bug!