logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mergeroads branch

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat Oct 5 15:28:29 BST 2013

well for me it's a bit more complicated, because I often run checks on
the set values (and whether they were set because of physical
inabilities or legal). Therefore I already run one set of alternative
name scheme for access values - but the branch meant I needed to
ammend/change about 500 lines of code. If it was only about changing the
access value it would have been easy, the problematic part was that
simply replacing bicycle= and bicycle!= was impossible due to other keys
which would have conflicted - so I ended up manually going through
everything using CTRL-H reading each line before changing - instead of
CTRL-H and "change all"...

the fact that private would mean yes made it even more difficult - as I
had quite a few checks for & bicycle=private or bicycle!=private that
needed to be replaced with an alternative keyscheme (and hencefort
adding a check for each of them further down the lines file)...