logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mergeroads branch

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Fri Oct 4 19:16:01 BST 2013

Hi,
I'm simplifying these things just in the beginning for all needed
cases. Eg.

bicycle=designated | bicycle=official {set bicycle=yes}
bicycle=private | ( access=private & bicycle!=yes) { set access=no }

and so on. If you'll need the original values, you can use a
namespace. But I only care about "Are bicycles allowed or not". Don't
know if you do the same. So in the end of this process all ways with
common access-tags have an access=yes or access=no. These two values
are used in the style afterwards.

Henning