logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] higher precision instead of short-arc-removal?

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Oct 3 20:01:19 BST 2013

Hi,

that error was caused by the wrong highwayCounts (hwc)caused by
short-arc-removal.
The first node of way replaced another node connected to multiple roads
having hwc=4.
The first node is not connected to any other road.
Effect of the error: More nodes with hwc=1, wrong network, but correct img
file.

Maybe it is really a good idea to use remove-short-arcs=0.0. I was not able
to find
a routing error with r2727 from the mergeroads branch using this value,
while
the default value 5.0 removes some small footways between roads, e.g.
it routes me from Hakenweg directly to Jütlandstraße:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/53.02873/8.64524

@WanMil: Are you planning to merge back to trunk? If not, I should commit
the coordPOI_v2.patch to trunk, and that would probably cause you trouble
when merging.
If found only small issues, e.g. the javadoc for resetHighwayCounts().

Gerd

GerdP wrote