logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2724: Make sure that remove-short-arcs with no argument is evaluated with the default value (5.0)

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Oct 3 10:50:32 BST 2013

my problems were on older versions - about 7 weeks ago if I remember
correctly. Unsetting 5.4 to nothing (or 0.0) fixed it.
I would have to retest which is the biggest value not causing probs...