logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2724: Make sure that remove-short-arcs with no argument is evaluated with the default value (5.0)

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Oct 3 10:24:53 BST 2013

I'm not so sure this is the way to go....
At least for 5.4 on the remove-short-arcs - I got some very very strange
routing errors - sometimes only in one direction - not in both
directions... They disappeard on using 0.0 (though I'm not sure, if that
caused other places routing problems...).