logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway count not fixed yet... - merge-roads-branch

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Sep 29 19:05:00 BST 2013

> Wouldn't it be better to create a new way with
> a fake id in the merge process?

That would possibly create problems with through route relations and
turn restrictions which reference the original way ids.

> I think that also would help debugging.

I my opinion a fake id does not really help debugging because you don't
have any reference. A good way would be to use the original id but an
indicator that the way has been modified.

WanMil