logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway count not fixed yet... - merge-roads-branch

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Sep 26 22:36:07 BST 2013

Steve Ratcliffe wrote
> On 26/09/13 20:49, Gerd Petermann wrote:
>> yes, first and last node should be coordNode
>
> Is that really true?  What if the road only joins others at the middle?

well, I don't know if it is really needed, but least the program
increments highway count for the first and last
node before calling addRoadAfterSplittingLoops(). This routine
may split the way again before it is converted to a MapRoad
instance.