logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway count not fixed yet... - merge-roads-branch

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Sep 26 20:35:10 BST 2013

Hi WanMil,

yes, it will not cause problems. On the other hand, if you do it to
reduce the number of CoordNodes, we should try to have a correct
counter. I think the short-arc-removal is not always correctly
maintaining it. I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

Gerd

WanMil wrote