logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] special cases with short arcs

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Sep 24 16:22:37 BST 2013

Hi Andrzej,

thanks for the hints.
I just wonder if anybody ever tried to use a very simple trick:
If I remember correctly, we calculate and write the arc length to the img
file.
What happens if we just make sure to write the minimum length (e.g. 3.5m),
no matter how short the arc really is?

Gerd

popej wrote