logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2707: Don't complete remove an unconnected road.

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Sep 24 07:34:33 BST 2013

Hi,

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote
> okay, well I never thought about that case. It could be useful - however
> in that case I would rather have another command like remove all if
> unconnected and not 0x. 0x could be misread for 0x00...

Sorry, I probably was not clear about that 0x stuff.
mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=0x? meant
mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=<type>

So, if I got this right we need three different
results regarding unconnected roads:
1) ignore the way added by the rule containing the
mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=none action
(that is what r2707 implements with "none")
2) ignore the OSM way including all overlays etc. (that was the behaviour
before r2707 with "none")
3) change the road to a non-routable line by giving it a different
non-routable type

I would prefer to change "none" back to the old behaviour and add a new
option,e.g. "ignore_this"
that implements 1)

What do you think?