logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2707: Don't complete remove an unconnected road.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Sep 23 11:35:57 BST 2013

On 23/09/13 02:55, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> I cannot understand the difference of the patch....

As I understand it the issue that Gerd pointed out was:
when continue is used to overlay little arrows on top
of a road to indicate it is one-way or something similar.

In that case, if the road is unconnected you would want the arrows
to be removed too, since they are really part of the road, and have
no meaning without the road.

..Steve