logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2707: Don't complete remove an unconnected road.

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Sep 23 10:19:23 BST 2013

Hi,

ok, my understanding of the "mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=none" feature was
that it allows to remove unconnected roads, while "mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=0x?"
could be used to mark a road as unconnected.
The way it is used in r2707 means the road is not added to the
road network, but overlays might still show up in the map.

I don't mind to keep this solution.

Gerd