logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] map cover area

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri Sep 13 08:15:09 BST 2013

Hi,

no success. I have added background polygon to OSM data, created a
definition for it in a style and compiled all as a transparent map. Then
I have removed transparency form img.

As a result I have a map with required boundaries but without address
search. Index is created but doesn't work. I have no idea why index
could be damaged by adding polygon 0x4B.

Since the reason for this procedure is wrong search in area where 2 maps
overlay, I can get the same solution simply by creating OSM map without
index. And for now this seems the only solution.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej