logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mergeroads branch

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Sep 10 06:21:33 BST 2013

On 09.09.2013 20:47, WanMil wrote:

> The goal of the branch is to give complete control to the style
> implementor. So we need the new tags mkgmap:access:bike,
> mkgmap:access:foot etc.
>
> As a style developer you can decide to use the new tags directly or
> you can still use the OSM access tags and include the access handling
> at a later point in your style.
> Maybe it's easier for you if you know that only the value no is
> evaluated for the mkgmap:access:* tags. So setting them to yes or
> designated or whatever is the same like not setting the tag.
>
> I am happy if you have any good ideas to make it simpler.

that only no matters I know of course. I didn't know however that the
text block can also be added at the very end of the lines file (I
assumed it needs to be set before an 0x?? routable line is handled in
the style). That's perfect - in that case my style-file will stay easier
to read and I'll just add the block as last line in my lines/point files.