logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] setMdr20 exception

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Sep 8 22:15:06 BST 2013

Hi

> After upgrading to the release 2679 i get such exception during map
> compilation:

Can I ask which version you were using before? (or if you don't know
exactly, the rough date).

> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AssertionError: mdr20 value changed
> f=293 t
> =295 count=357
>          at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.Mdr5Record.setMdr20(Mdr5Record.java:129

> I suppose that root of the problem lays in --lower-case --code-page=1250
> switches, because without them everything works fine.

There was a chnage in r2662 in the sort order for code page 1250. If
you are trying to create an index for files created with an earlier
version of mkgmap with a version after - then that may cause problems
and you should re-compile everything from scratch.

Just a thought, it could be something entirely different.

..Steve