logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Check style AND type

From Bernhard Hiller bhil at gmx.de on Sun Sep 8 09:48:14 BST 2013

Thanks for the hint. The tools can at least do this one step, though the
number format shown is a little confusing.
But it cannot check for items in the TYP file which are not used in the
style.
And it cannot show the definitions in style file vs. TYP file, i.e.
embassy and prison may stay mixed up.

My impression is that the community does not take this seriously yet.