logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Basecamp, mkgmap and bicycle routing

From michael lohr micha.lohr at web.de on Thu Aug 8 08:27:56 BST 2013

Using this for a couple of years now. Non-routable basemap, with an
invisible car and bike routing layer on top. Deactivate whichever
routing layer is not needed (works easiest with profile switching on my
orgeon). Address index is in the bike layer, and is searchable even if
the layer is not active.