logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Drive-on-left

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Wed Aug 7 21:25:37 BST 2013

Am 06.08.2013 16:21, schrieb Steve Ratcliffe:
> I think it is much safer to give the flag than letting mkgmap guess
> which can be wrong for all kinds of reasons.
Hi Steve,
I don't think this is a good solution. If you think mkgmap guessing is
not good enough, then this should be removed at all. It's hard to
understand, why some parts of "drive-on-left" works automatical and
others doesn't.

Btw.: If it's necessary to set --drive-on-left to get everything you
need for such a map, then we can remove also the automatism, because
everyone will set the param ;)

Henning