logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Search addresses for latin countries (help on reg exp)

From Geoff Sherlock geoffrey_sherlock at btinternet.com on Wed Aug 7 18:44:45 BST 2013

Yes I thought of High Street and Victoria Street shortly after sending the email. But you could get rid of High, Victoria and Street from the index and still keep the full name in the index. It would work in English but not very well where street and avenue is at the beginning.

Hhhm, probably better to have a country exclusion list not to discard the likes of Victoria and High in the UK if the counting algorithm is used.

Geoff.