logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Basecamp 4.2.2 Inter-tile routing problem

From Steve Brophy steve.brophy at gmail.com on Wed Aug 7 11:26:18 BST 2013

Geoff,

Regarding your use of non-routable lines for motorways, did you also do
this for trunk roads?
I found that, by making motorways and trunk roads class 3 (rather than
class 4), then routing works across tiles as expected even with the
interstates avoidance set.

Of course, this probably defeats the object, since there are now no more
interstates to avoid (assuming class 4 is the definition of an interstate)!

Steve