logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Search addresses for latin countries (help on reg exp)

From Enrico Liboni eliboni at gmail.com on Tue Aug 6 08:32:35 BST 2013

Henning, I see, for Germany sometime the last word is "strasse"  so it
would not be useful... but the search by full street name should be almost
fine right now.

Carlos, not sure about Spain - I agree it can be sometime restrictive - "Calle
Naciones Unidas" is an example but if one knows that searching by last word
 is possible, beside the full street name search,  I believe it would be
extremely useful.

On the other side, having the index built for each word, as it is supposed
to work in 2662, would really be the final solution if performance of
searching is not heavily impacted, as I suppose.