logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Search addresses for latin countries (help on reg exp)

From Enrico Liboni eliboni at gmail.com on Mon Aug 5 22:03:30 BST 2013

I tried r2662 but... no luck. Index search is  worse: using "Via Wolfgang
Amadeus Mozart" as example, actually if I type "Via W" and tap done nothing
is found, same for "Via Wo", then if I type "Via Wol" magically (without
tapping on done) two entries appears (indeed just the two entries in the
city starting with "Via Wol"). If I try to search by "Mozart" or "Wolfgang"
or whatever and tap on done nothing is found. So just the "autosearch"
seems to work and on the street full name only :( I've a Nuvi510.

Not sure if it helps, but the final mkgmap output was:

=== FIRST
t1=0, t2=139294
first av 197031/20, last 0/10
ALLEE : 15180
VIALE : 27286
CHEMIN : 68618
PIAZZA : 22592
ROUTE : 39198
RUE : 98746
STRADA : 57822
AVENUE : 26016
VICOLO : 12536
VIA : 720774
IMPASSE : 19896
BOULEVARD : 8114
=== LAST
STRASSE : 15568
ULICA : 7700

Here the file size, the r2662 is 60MB bigger (as expected)
-rw-r--r-- 1 enrico enrico 1069744128 Jul 14 16:01 gmapsupp.img   r2656
-rw-r--r-- 1 enrico enrico 1126793216 Aug  5 22:33 gmapsupp.img  r2662

and I got some errors related to SeaGenerator that did not appear with
r2656:

SEVERE (SeaGenerator): ./data/63240001.osm.pbf: Disable precompiled sea due
to missing index.txt file in precompiled sea directory sea_20130701.zip

but the file index.txt is there (in .gz format) in WanMil's zipped
sea_20130701.zip

Any clue?

Thanks again
Enrico