logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Basecamp 4.2.2 Inter-tile routing problem

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Aug 2 10:05:42 BST 2013

Hi Steve,

sounds like the problem described by Felix:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Stronger-Intertile-Routing-Problems-with-Basecamp-4-2-1-tp5768015.html

Is anyone with routable Garmnin maps able to reproduce this problem?

Gerd

Steve Brophy wrote