logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2654: Improve matching of street names for housenumber assignment

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Thu Jul 11 06:22:49 BST 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, WanMil wrote:

> Please feel free to make a proposal!

I would introduce a "mkgmap:streetname" or something similar.
Then you can use one variable in your style to set the correct streetname,
and the "name" to set what should be displayed, and adjust both in your
style file.

  Thorsten