logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] polygon-size-limit inside polygons file - large work to implement?

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Wed Jul 10 19:36:25 BST 2013

Am 10.07.2013 20:13, schrieb Felix Hartmann:
> what's the difference?

Hi, the unit isn't the real difference. If it's easyer to calculate
Garmin-units² it would also be ok. The difference between our the
proposals is: In my proposal you get the polygon-size as a value and can
handle it in style. So for example you can also avoid a much to large
building or so. (Maybe you remeber the very large Aldi-supermarket some
month ago.) In you proposal it would only be possible to remove small
polygons.

Henning