logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Stronger Intertile Routing Problems with Basecamp 4.2.1?

From Johannes Formann johannes at formann.de on Wed Jul 3 23:12:50 BST 2013

Felix Hartmann <extremecarver at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I like some other people have noted that Basecamp 4.2.1 doesn't
> autoroute very well. I tried through many examples, and what I found out
> was that intertile routing seems to be the major problem. As soon as the
> route leaves one tile more than two times - to go back into it, seems to
> crash the routing - if it is the preferred way. Anyone else finds  another solution?

I found also some strange behaviour with Basecamp 4.2.1 on OS X.
http://picpaste.de/Bildschirmfoto_2013-07-04_um_00.00.37-hag375X7.png

Dont know if the problem is a tile border, but the routing has some serious
bugs.

Regards

Johannes