logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Stronger Intertile Routing Problems with Basecamp 4.2.1?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Jul 2 23:00:10 BST 2013

Well, I like some other people have noted that Basecamp 4.2.1 doesn't
autoroute very well. I tried through many examples, and what I found out
was that intertile routing seems to be the major problem. As soon as the
route leaves one tile more than two times - to go back into it, seems to
crash the routing - if it is the preferred way. Anyone else finds
another solution?

(hope this image passes the size limit of the mailing list..)

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org