logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Searching cities

From Baltasar García Perez-Schofield baltasarq at gmail.com on Tue Jul 2 14:21:02 BST 2013

Hi, there.

I've recently discovered OpenStreetMaps and its possibilities for Garmin
devices through mkgmap. I've loaded the maps in my own device and I'm
pleased to say that they work really good.
The only real problem is when you want to enter and address in order to go
there: the city is found as you touch, but the street search does not work
at all.

I don't know whether you're already working on this or not.
I'm a computer programmer, so I could give a hand in case it would be
needed.

-- Baltasar