logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] "This may break routing" warning query

From Eric Fernandez zeb at zebulon.org.uk on Thu Jun 27 10:16:28 BST 2013

Hi,

Thanks a lot for adding the --check-style option. I got this message, using
a custom style:

Warning: routable type 0x0a is used for non-routable line with resolution
24. This may break routing. Style file lines, line 256
Warning: routable type 0x06 is used for non-routable line with resolution
24. This may break routing. Style file lines, line 259
Warning: routable type 0x1b is used for non-routable line with resolution
24. This may break routing. Style file lines, line 283

What actions am I supposed to do? I changed the resolution (which was not
24) at the line numbers mentioned above, but this did not make the warning
disappear. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot,
Eric