logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Edge 800

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jun 20 05:43:02 BST 2013

Steve Brophy wrote
> Upon further investigation, I think this is caused by my use of routable
> types as non-routing overlays on roundabouts. When I stop using them, the
> problem goes away.

ok, this is a known problem and --check-styles will help here.

Steve Brophy wrote
> Strange that this didn't cause a problem with earlier mkgmap builds.

Yes. Maybe the reason is that the newer releases of mkgmap are likely
to produce fewer routing nodes.
I see three ways to find out if you are still willing to test releases
between
r-2585 and r-2643:
1) You install the JDK and subversion and compile older releases on your
own.
This is really simple now.
2) I can try to guess which changes were important and compile a few jar
files
for you.
3) Steve could try to create something like a build on demand service which
allows to select
a specific release.